To add a new file revision to a document you will:
- Find the document you would like to edit in the Documents page
- Click "Check-Out" in order to "lock" so others cannot edit the same document.
- If not already on the edit page: click "Edit" to bring up the document edit page
- Choose an existing revision to make the current revision or click on the "Choose File" button or drag/drop file to upload a new revision.
- Add a revision comment if applicable
- Make any other adjustments and then click "Update Document"
- When you are done you must click "Check-in" in order to "un-lock" the document which signals the system that you are done.
- The new revision will either enter into an Approval Workflow, or will become immediately active if there are no Workflows configured for your company.